Layering Penguin Duo Craft Die
1 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes a fun and whimsical set of two little layering penguin dies, which coordinate beautifully with our Snow & Winter Tree Add-on for our new A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card (sold separately). This layering Penguin duo is super adorable and a must have for anyone, who loves penguins. They are perfect to stretch your Christmas dies well into the winter season as well. Included is one little skinny, but taller penguin with an optional Santa hat and a cute little plumb penguin, who is wearing a layering scarf. Together, they are sure to melt your heart. This is an awesome little die set. Together the penguins demand attention on any A2 sized card as the main focal point or as a topper to our new pumpkin pop up card lid. All details are included and it is a very cool die set. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.