Layering Polar Bears Craft Die
16 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die includes a whimsical and fun layering die set to die cut and layer up your favorite North Pole friends, including two little polar bears (dressed up in wintery gear. One in a Santa hat and one with a little scarf) and ready to play outside with other North Pole friends. The little set has an incredible amount of details, including the two little bears, a small gift and a North Pole sign. This is a cute and adorable set, which coordinates with the other North Pole Sets including the very cool and quite large “Santa’s Workshop” die, the penguin friends and Santa’s friends (those sets are all sold separately). Make sure to get all the matching sets and start building your favorite magical North Pole scenes on your cards and scrapbook layouts. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.