PREORDER - ships 12/09 Save 5% Christmas Character Add-On Craft Die Bundle for A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now confirmed as a PREORDER with a ship date on or around 12/09. Please place your order today and we will ship this bundle to you on or around 12/09. Please note that if your order includes both in stock and preorder items, that your ENTIRE order will ship on or around December 9th, 2023.
Product Description: This is a 6 piece bundle set with a very limited time savings offer of 5% (when compared to purchasing the items separately). The bundle ships for free within the USA.
- Santa & Mrs. Claus Add-On Die
- Elf Girl & Elf Boy Add-On Die
- Snowman Girl and Boy Add-On Die
- Nutcracker Add-On Die
- Penguin and Polar Bear Add-On Die
- Reindeer Girl and Boy Add-On Die
Learn more about the main pumpkin die and check out pictures of all the various card samples using the many add-on die sets in their respective postings on my website;
These add-on dies in this bundle coordinate with our new A7 Pumpkin Pop Up Card (sold separately) that folds completely flat in a standard A7 (5x7 inch) envelope for easy mailing. You can dress up your pumpkin base with these adorable Christmas characters and then add a rubber band to the bottom of the characters to have them literally pop right out of your recipient’s envelope. These characters are so much fun to assemble and gift. It would be loads of fun to make these characters in a little crafty session with friends, kids and grandkids. You can glue the pumpkins shut and use them as little treat boxes, tiny gift buckets (perfect for a little gift or maybe a gift card), as home decor pieces, name holders for your party table settings, as party favors, school treat boxes, teacher or co-worker gifts, etc. There are endless ideas of what you can use these little guys for and of course you can stamp a special sentiment to pop up within the pumpkin or write your message right on the back of the little card.
Bundle pricing is available for a limited time in our shop - please lock in the bundle pricing while all products are available. If you have not seen the other bundles, please check out our Halloween character bundles and our Christmas lantern bundles using the A7 pumpkin pop up card.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.