PREORDER - ships 12/14 Cover Plate Metal Craft Die Bundle
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now on a confirmed preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship this item to you on or around 12/14. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around 12/14. Product Description:
You will receive all three of the below metal craft dies:
1.) A beautiful 5x7 inch A7 sized Ivy leave/branch coverplate metal die. This die cuts out a “vine/ivy like branch”, which adds beautiful dimension and texture to all of your A7 cards. Also included are some ivy leaves that can be used on their own or in conjunction with the coverplate/frame die.
2.) A pretty 4.25x5.5 inch A2 sized cloud cover plate metal die. This plate cuts a beautiful cloud frame that can be used with the pop up book (if you decide to trim the book down to an A2 sized book) or with any A2 sized flat card. The die includes clouds, stars, and cloud outlines 3.) A pretty 4.25x5.5 inch A2 sized Forest/Tree cover plate metal die that cuts a pretty tree border frame that can be used with your pop up book (if you decide to trim the book down to an A2 sized book) or with any A2 sized flat card.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.