Winter Essentials Metal Craft Dies
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of essential Winter metal dies to include a pretty assortment of small snowflake dies in varying sizes, two intricate and elegant Christmas deers that are facing each other. The deers are nice sized to be used in winter scene cards or to frame your favorite cards or sentiments. Also included is a sentiment with shadow layer that reads “Warm Winter Wishes”. There are beautiful details in this essential winter assortment and all of the items will coordinate well with all of our Christmas stamps and dies. Get ready to make very intricate and elegant outdoor scenes with these essential deer die cuts. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.