Complete Slimline Pop Up House Bundle
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an interactive slimline sized pop up card, which will measure 9x4 inches when completely assembled. This craft die cuts out a basic house shape, which we recommend to cut twice from heavyweight card stock. You will also receive a foldable connector piece and bridge system, which allows you to fold your pop up down, so that it fits a standard Size 9 or 10 Business envelope. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the inside of the cards. This basic birdhouse includes several hearts, circles and a scalloped die that you can use to cut little birdie holes into the front of your birdhouse. Also includes ads the letters “HOME” and a word die that spells out “tweet”, so that you could spell out home, tweet home. This birdhouse is large.
You will also receive the Neighborhood House add on to transform your birdhouse into a beautiful home.
You will also receive Our slimline woodgrain background to coordinate to the front of your bird house for a cool texture effect.
You will also receive our slimline brick background die to coordinate with the front of the neighborhood house.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.