Slimline Neighborhood House Pop Up - Add On Die
8 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is an optional add on metal craft die for our new “interactive slimline sized pop up bird house card”, which will measure 9x4 inches when completely assembled. The bird house cuts out a basic house shape, which we recommend to cut twice from heavyweight card stock. Once you cut your basic house shape, you can use this add on set to decorate your house as a “neighborhood house” instead of a bird house. You will receive a half moon window, a rectangular window, a square window and an ornate window along with a beautiful door and a basic chimney. Most of the windows have various shadow layers, to create multi dimensional or multi colored windows. You can mix and match your favorite windows and the door also has a couple different styling options. Of course you can use this set independent from the birdhouse pop up, but the windows and door are specially designed and sized to be used in conjunction with the slimline birdhouse pop up card. Also available is a cool slimline sized brick background die to further accentuate your house and chimney. The home furnishings stamp set was designed to fit perfectly inside the house to create a cozy and homey atmosphere. That stamp set also includes some fun stamp sets perfect for a new home owner.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.