Slimline Woodgrain Background Metal Craft Die
2 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is a beautiful 8.5x3.75 inch slimline sized woodgrain background metal die. This die cuts out a “knarly” woodgrain, which adds beautiful dimension and texture to all of your slimline cards. This die was specifically designed to coordinate with the “home is where mom is” collection, specifically the slimline sized bird house pop up card. The wood grain can be used to decorate your birdhouse pop up card. Of course this woodgrain is awesome for all other paper craft projects and can even be used as a stencil for additional functionality.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.