A2 Jack O’Lantern Pumpkin Metal Craft Die
49 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an A2 sized (4.25x5.5 inch) Jack O’Lantern die that can be used to make shaped notecards or if you prefer you can use the Jack O’Lantern as a focal point on any larger sized card or he can be used as a stand alone die. These Jack O’Lanterns are great when used as Halloween invites or rsvps. Inside the mouth of the Jack O’Lantern it reads “Join us if you dare”. There is also an optional second set of words included that can be used with the added “mouth” shaped die, that reads “trick or treat”. This is a bit scarier of a die, but a lot of fun to create with. Use yellow card stock, specialty cardstock or vellum to really make the “carving like” words stand out on these cool pumpkins.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.