A2 Ghost Shaped Card Metal Craft Die
36 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an A2 sized (4.25x5.5 inch) ghost shaped die that can be used to make ghost shaped notecards or if you prefer you can use the ghost as a focal point on any larger sized card or he can be used as a stand alone die. These shaped cards are great when used as Halloween invites, rsvps, thank you notes or stand them up around your table settings as name holders for your upcoming Halloween party. As an added bonus, you will get a super cute witch hat and broom stick to complete this super adorable ghost card as well as a few fun word dies that are Halloween party essential words and spell out puns like “let’s boogie”, “hey boo”, “let’s get spooky”. Those word dies are nice sized word dies that will adorn the front of your ghost cards nicely and can also be used on the inside of your cards as well. The little hat and broom have a couple tiny (super simple) layering elements as well. Don’t pass up these cuties.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.