Boutique Storefront Add-On Craft Metal Die
21 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Let’s celebrate the city of fashion and haute couture - Paris in our newest Valentines Day collection. You asked for more A7 storefront Add-on die sets to continue to create and play with the A7 Storefront pop up card Metal Craft die that we released in March 2021. If you don’t yet have the Storefront pop up die, please check the March 2021 collection and get your pop up storefront today.
This add-on die set here depicts a French boutique, complete with dress forms, dresses, shoes, mirrors, hand bags, a detailed front store window to look through and see all the cute dresses and accessories lined up. These are very detailed and small little dies, that are perfectly sized to fit the original storefront. A big boutique sign is included for the roof. Create a gorgeous little storefront and invite your friends out for a little shopping trip. Of course a Paris themed shopping trip must include a pair of adorable little poodles to go along…
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.