Patisserie Storefront Add-On Craft Metal Die
38 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Let’s celebrate the city of love- Paris in our newest Valentines Day collection. You asked for more A7 storefront Add-on die sets to continue to create and play with the A7 Storefront pop up card Metal Craft die that we released in March 2021. If you don’t yet have the Storefrint pop up die, please check the March 2021 collection and get your pop up storefront today.
This add-on die set here depicts a French bakery, a patisserie complete with French baked goodies from baguettes, sweet treats, cakes to macaroons. You will receive a beautiful ornate storefront window with adorable curtains and loads of detailed little patisserie dies to transform your storefront into a Parisian street cafe, complete with bistro table and chairs and a big Patisserie sign for the roof of your store front. A little added bonus is the cute little moped die, that maybe parked right up against the storefront for a quick pick up order.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.