Purr-Fect Halloween Night Metal Craft Die
18 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an iconic purr-feet compilation of smaller Halloween cat images. It includes a cat sitting on a Jack O’Lantern pumpkin, another full size sitting cat, a cute ghost, a small spider, a small bat, a smaller Jack O’Lantern pumpkin, a candy corn, a small moon and some tiny stars. These dies are little enough to build adorable little scenes with and to add to your Halloween lanterns as well. If you own the A7 storefront die, or the A7 lantern pop up or our A7 book pop up die, these images are perfect for scene building in and around the various pop ups. See sample cards for image sizes. I illlustrated this set specifically to go with the basic Halloween lantern panels to fill in the scenes on the lantern. These are also cool add on dies for your scrapbook pages, your party invitations, cupcake decorations or to adorn food picks. There are so many options on how and when to use these images.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.