A7 Swirly Spiderweb Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
41 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an A7 sized (5x7inch) Swirly Spiderweb Cover Plate. These cover plates were designed to be used in conjunction with the 6x8 “Scary Halloween Party” stamp set. Use the center of the coverplate to stamp your party invitation logistics and then cut your coverplate in your desired color for a cool border around your invitations. Of course you can use this cover plate completely stand alone background or frame die and decorate the center as you like and/ or stamp other Halloween sentiments into the center. As an added bonus, you will receive three small die cuts, a two layered simple skull, a small spider and the word “boo”. Given their tiny size, they also make super cool additions on tooth picks in the center of your cupcakes or eu d’oveures.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.