Complete Butterfly Metal Craft Collection
21 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of six two-layered butterfly metal dies. There are beautiful details in this outlined butterfly assortment. The metal dies are perfectly sized to be matched up with all of our “spring fling” and “home is where mom is” collection of stamps and dies and can be used as stand alone center piece dies or as accent pieces in your craft and card making projects, they are perfectly sized to fit into our new pop up vase, pop up basket and all of our slimline pop up cards, as well as on your traditional in interactive greeting cards and slimline cards. These are substantial butterflies that can be the focal point of your cards. For exact measurements of each of the butterflies, feel free to look at the individual butterfly sets here on the website). You will receive three total sets (12 butterfly dies, which includes 6 top layer and 6 shadow layer dies to create six different butterflies in total. You will receive the “open butterflies”, the “sitting butterflies” and the “flying butterflies” and you will save a total of 10% off on the bundle set. Each butterfly has a bottom layer and an intricate top layer to create beautiful intricately detailed butterfly without the bulk of other multi layered butterflies. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers like vellum or mirror card stock to create luxurious butterflies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.