Slimline Spiderweb Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
14 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This slimline sized cover plate is a cool background die, complete with interwoven different sized spiderwebs and several good sized spiders that fit well onto the spiderwebs. This cover plate is perfect as a background die or for scene building with our new Slimline sized stair case pop up card die set. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, costume parties etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.