Slimline Graveyard Borders Metal Craft Die
1 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This slimline sized border set depicts a very detailed graveyard scene. The borders come in two pieces and can be used to offset two rows of graveyard. There are many different gravestones included, two gnarly trees, one on each side. There are jackolanterns and loads of spooky fencing included. These borders are perfect for scene building with our new Slimline sized stair case pop up card die set or on any slimline sized card project. You can also cut these borders apart for other card sizes as well. Please note, that we intentionally did not design a bottom for these borders, so that you can decide how tall you want each of these borders to be on your specific projects. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, costume parties etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.