Winter Snow Trees Metal Craft Dies
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of two beautiful two layered snow trees that are perfect for scene building and as backdrops for your favorite wintery outdoor scenes or deer cards. You will be receiving a smaller and a larger tree with a solid back layer and an intricately cut front layer that resembles fallen snow on the tree branches. Also included is a small lantern that can further accent your favorite winter cards. There are beautiful details in this assortment and all of the items will coordinate well with all of our Christmas stamps and dies. Get ready to make very intricate and elegant outdoor scenes with these essential trees. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.