A7 Retro Christmas Tree Metal Craft Die
28 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die includes two retro (60’s vibe- old fashioned) Christmas trees, complete with detailed old school lightbulbs and garlands. These lights and garlands can be colored in on the main die or they can be layered on top of the trees. When layering these bulbs and garlands/ we recommend to add a hand cut shadow tree for additional stability, especially when using these trees in pop up cards, in our pop up stand or in any interactive card setting, as they are intricate, dainty and very detailed, which makes them so very pretty. Consider to bring out non- traditional Christmas colors for a fun and festive, pastel or even glittery Christmas tree design. You will receive one larger tree and one slightly smaller one. These trees can be layered with each other or used in conjunction with other Christmas products from our Christmas in July 2023 collection. Consider using these trees within our A7 pop up stand die for super thick and fluffy dimension to be used as place/table settings, name card holders etc. the smaller tree would be very lovely as a Christmas tree ornament when used with our Ornament base die.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.