Anthurium Metal Craft Die
12 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft Die is an Anthurium plant. This is a good sized plant with beautifully accented leaves that can be layered for a beautiful lifelike effect. The Anthurium has beautiful “waxy” flowers, most notably in bright red with a yellow center stamen. These plants are beautiful on their own or can be used as great fillers in other bouquets by using just the impressive spear like leaves or by just using the flower centers. You will love to paper piece these gorgeous flowers together and to create gorgeous tropical bouquets. These flowers are often used in sympathy flower bouquets or in more masculine bouquets, there are many beautiful options to use them. They are a great stash builder and of course stunning in our new 3D pop up vases.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.