Plumeria Hot Foil Coordinating Metal Craft Die
49 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is the coordinating die set for the Plumeria hot foil plate from our summer bliss collection. If you purchased your Plumeria hot foil plate on its own and you would like to add the coordinating die, please add this item here to your shopping cart. After hot foiling your Plumeria you can die cut your images out using this matching coordinating die set here. It will also cut out the words in the Plumeria hot foil plate.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.