Save 5% A7 Storefront Bundle
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is currently on preorder. Please place your order today and this item will ship out to you on or around December 20, 2022. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around December 20, 2022.
For a limited time only and and to celebrate the launch of the Flower Shop Collection, you will save 5% by bundling your favorite A7 Storefront products in one collection. You will receive SIX products in this bundle.
- A7 Storefront/ House Shop Pop Up Card.
- A7 Storefront Coffee Shop
- A7 Storefront Flower Shop
- A7 Flower Shop 3D Spring Mechanism
- Shop Sentiment 3x4 Stamp Set
- Shop Sentiment Coordinating Metal Die
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.