Slimline Bird House Pop Up Card Metal Die
3 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive an interactive slimline sized pop up card, which will measure 9x4 inches when completely assembled. This craft die cuts out a basic house shape, which we recommend to cut twice from heavyweight card stock. You will also receive a foldable connector piece and bridge system, which allows you to fold your pop up down, so that it fits a standard Size 9 or 10 Business envelope. As with all pop up cards, you can decorate the inside of the cards. This basic birdhouse includes several hearts, circles and a scalloped die that you can use to cut little birdie holes into the front of your birdhouse. Also included are the letters “HOME” and a word die that spells out “tweet”, so that you could spell out “home, tweet home”. This birdhouse is large. Use your favorite bird stamp or dies to have birdies fly in and out and nest inside the bird house. Our new Spring Bird and Mama Bird Collection are specifically designed to coordinate with the birdhouse as well. You can if course create hinged or traditional non pop up cards with this die set. Our slimline woodgrain background is made to coordinate to the front of your bird house for a cool texture effect.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.