3 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful one layer ornament that celebrates the real reason for the season - the birth of Jesus Christ. Depicted is the stable with Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus under the star of Bethlehem. The die cuts out the letters that spell “Oh Holy Night”, which can be inlaid into the ornament or used independently on other projects. This is a good sized ornament of about 3 inches in height.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.