Outlined Poinsettia Metal Craft Die
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a preorder item, that will ship on September 23, 2021. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, your entire order will ship on September 23, 2021.
This is a beautiful assortment of two layered poinsettia flower metal dies. There are beautiful details in this poinsettia assortment. The metal dies are perfectly sized to be matched up with all of our Countdown to Christmas collection stamps and dies and can be used as stand alone center piece dies or as accent pieces in your craft and card making projects, they are perfectly sized to fit into our pop up vase, pop up basket, pop up books and all of our slimline pop up cards. Most poinsettias are between 1.5 and 2.5 inches in diameter. You will receive a nice sized poinsettias assortment which creates 3 different poinsettia. You also receive two small leaves. Each poinsettia as a bottom layer and an intricate top layer to create beautiful intricately detailed poinsettias without the bulk of other multi layered flowers. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers like vellum or mirror card stock to create luxurious poinsettias.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.