A7 Lantern Pop Up Nativity Panel Add-On Craft Metal Die
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set is an optional add-on for our new A7 Lantern Pop Up Die. You can use these three different panels to decorate the rectangular side panels of your lantern. You will receive three different panels, that coordinate together to recreate the true meaning of Christmas. One panel depicts Marie, Joseph and Bany Jesus in the manger. The second panel shows the three wisemen and the third panel shows the shepherd with his sheep. You also receive the base die. The festive Lace Crown Add-On die is required for the nativity lantern panel to work. Please purchase both add ons if you like to create a nativity lantern. You can use the nativity lantern as a stand alone die, if you choose to create other projects or flat cards, but for a nativity lsntern, you will need to use the Festive Lace Crown Add On die as the base of your lantern. Use just one style and cut it four times or mix and match different panels.This die set requires that you purchase the A7 Lantern Pop Up Die card separately.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.