3D Church Pop Up Card Craft Metal Die
15 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This very large Metal Craft die set includes a new pop up building to compliment the existing storefront house and barn pop up dies. The church can be build as a home decor piece (with the roof glued together), or with the roof left open, the church collapses down into an A7 card sized envelope. The church is one of the largest die sets we have created to date, and would be beautiful to create a Christmas or wedding church. The church is complete with two different variations of large windows and two variations of small windows (including shadow dies that allow you to cut the windows into your card base.). You will also receive the steeple, the cross, a beautiful round medallion window and the door and the steps leading up to the door.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.