A7 Lantern Pop Up Spinning Base Add-On Craft Metal Die
11 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is our largest Metal Craft die set to date and includes a new pop up lantern card spinning base add-on. To use this spinning base add-on, you will need the A7 lantern Pop Up Card. Please note that the spinning base is 6.5x6.5 inches and is best cut on a large die cutting surface that exceeds 6.5 inches. If you have smaller manual machine, you should be able to cut the base in two turns. We are unsure if the Gemini Jr supports this size die, please check your due cutting machine.
The spinning base add-on creates a two level pedestal for your lantern to raise your lantern off the table and give it a finished look. The higher of the two tiers fits perfectly around the bottom of your A7 lantern pop up. Please note the spinning base does not fold flat and is designed to be a stand for your home decor lanterns. Inside the second layer of your stand is a rotating disk that connects through the bottom of your lantern and allows you to add images that will then rotate and spin as you manually turn the dial. The little straw that holds your images is connected via a craft brad to the spinning base. This will allow you to add images to the inside of your lantern that can then be spun around for added fun and a true 360 degree experience. This is a very interactive die and we recommend to watch our YouTube tutorial to learn how this die is assembled and used with your lantern pop up card.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.