Layering Carolers Craft Metal Die
15 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die includes an entire caroling family - mom, dad, brother and sister and even the family dog all in the style of the old English of yesteryear- during the aera of Charles Dickens. Each of the characters has many layering pieces, including dresses, shirts, trousers, jackets, head pieces, hand warmers… this is such an adorable set and perfect for paper piecing enthusiasts. A few music notes are also included and two characters are holding up music books.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.