Layering Church with Lantern and Christmas Tree Craft Metal Die
7 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die includes a beautiful traditional church (well sized as a center piece on an A2 card). Layer on the windows and doors. Also included is a traditional “gas” lantern, complete with a Christmas wreath. To create a beautiful town square scene, we are also including a well sized Christmas tree, that is awaiting your favorite embellishments.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.