PREORDER - ships 12/09 A7 Festive Garland Cover Plate
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now on preorder. Please place your order today and we will ship this item to you on or around December 9th, 2033. Please note, if your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around December 9th, 2023.
this is a beautiful 5x7 inch A7 sized Pine Needle and Holly Leave coverplate metal die. This die cuts out a “pine needle and holly frame”, which adds beautiful dimension and texture to all of your A7 cards. Also included are some added bonuses that can be used on their own or in conjunction with the coverplate/frame die. I provided a mid sized and a small sized Christmas ornament complete with ornament hangers and bows. This die was specifically designed to coordinate with the “Countdown to Christmas” collection, specifically the A7 sized book pop up card. The pine needle/ holly leave branches can be used to decorate the front or interior of your book pop up card (please note the sides will need to be trimmed about 1/4 inch each to fit on the inside of the book). Of course this festive Christmas garland with pine needle and holly branches is awesome for all other paper craft projects and can even be used as a stencil for additional functionality.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.