A7 Purse Pop Up Card Craft Metal Die
7 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This very large Metal Craft die set includes a new pop up purse card, that folds completely flat in an A7 envelope for easy mailing. It can also be used as a purse shaped gift card holder, a purse shaped gift bag, sure to wow your recipient. This purse is very cool and comes with many optional decorative details, to create a one of a kind purse pop up card. Use your favorite pattern papers or card stocks or stencil a fancy designer print for your purse cards. This die set includes everything you need to make a purse card and there are a couple different add on options available separately as well to decorate your purse pop up cards further. The purse pop up is large enough to fit a gift card, a small gift, small candy or even cash. Add a personal message to the back of the card or tuck a note inside the purse for your recipient. This basic set makes a rounded shaped hand bag, complete with handles, decorative corners, a little tassel complete with hanger, a few circular hardware dies, a small flower shape, a purse flap to close your bag and even a cute buckle and other little hardware pieces. You will receive a second larger die, which is the interior pouch for the hand bag. The pouch will collapse and fold flat for mailing. An optional add-on die set extends the use of the basic set with additional decorative details (which is completely optional and sold separately).
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.