A7 Rope Cover Plate Craft Metal Die Set
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes our new A7 Sized Rope cover plate that fits in a standard A7 (5x7 envelope) for easy mailing. This die is designed to be used to adorn your A7 sized cards with a cool rope design frame. To take advantage of all the negative space on this generously sized die, we are including several sentiment dies that can be used interchangeably with one an other. There is a large “Hope” scripty sentiment with a matching shadow, as well as a “Thoughts and Prayers” scripty word die with its matching shadow die. Also included are smaller lines of sentiment words that are cut into modern, bold block letters and read as follows: “you are in my”, “anchors the soul”, “sending loving”, “guiding us through the storm”. The large words can be combined with the short words and make beautiful sentiments for thinking of you cards, sympathy cards, encouragement cards, get well soon cards etc. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.