Shopping Friends Layering Craft Metal Die
34 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
Let’s celebrate our BFFs, our bestest friends with this Galentines/ Valentines Day collection. This is a substantial Metal Craft die, depicting two best girl friends, shopping together. You can see them walking towards you in style. The set is beautiful and so much fun to work with. You will receive both girls, complete with all of their outfits. These layering dies are easy to work with since the base layer has little indentations that show you exactly where to add your die cut layers. Just cut your friends out and then dress them up. All the little clothing articles, their shoes, their purses, their shopping bags etc are individual dies that are layered on using different card stock colors. Give the girls the preferred skin and hair tone and customize the cards to your liking. Use up all of your old paper scraps for all the little detailed layers. Layering these dies up is so much fun, very therapeutic and the look is very clean. Of course you can color your die cuts as well if you prefer. This is a substantial, very well sized die that can easily dominate an A7 sized card or a vertical slimline card. These are beautiful, big and bold images.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.