Slimline Tiki Pattern Cover Plate Metal Craft Die
9 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die creates a beautiful slimline sized Cover Plate/ Background design. This is a versatile tiki pattern that will add great texture and interest to your favorite slimline cards (4x8 inches). You will reach for this universal design over and over again as it is a neutral pattern, a great stash builder and a background die that will work for any season and any occasion. We added this specific design to our current collection because it would be a great pattern for our tiki shop/ surf shop if you would like to build a tropical vacation house. It would also coordinate well with our March 2021 birdhouse collection… if you want yo create a more tropical birdhouse with parrots and cockatoos. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.