Spooky Halloween Cemetery Gate Metal Craft Die
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Halloween Cemetery Gate Metal Craft die set includes a very detailed and extremely ornate Halloween gate. The gate is suspended from two tall brick walls that hold a tall large arch sign up. The gate can be swung open to each side or be closed in the front. The sign includes lettering to spell the words “Cemetery”, “ Be aware” and “Keep out”. Those words can be inlaid or glued on top of your arched sign. Included is a paper- piecing layer for the brick sidewalls of the gate, which allows you to paper piece in a second brick color. The set also includes a good sized skull and a small lock that can be used to hold the two sides of the gate closed. There is also a bat as well as a small lantern die included that can be affixed to the brick cornerstones that hold up the gate. The gate is large, it measures about 4 inches in width and about 5 inches in height (at its tallest point including the arched sign). The gate is specifically designed to work in conjunction with our Halloween haunted house and our new A7 sized staircase pop up dies. The gate will easily fit onto all of your flat greeting card projects as well and is large enough to demand attention as a focal piece on your A7 card projects. These are not just fun for halloween inspired card projects, but also for October birthday cards, Halloween party invites, costume parties etc. There are many beautiful stamps and other related metal craft dies in this collection that will coordinate well.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.