A7 Compass Scroll Craft Metal Die Set
21 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die is a very cool old fashion paper scroll (think treasure map scrolls). It comes with an old fashion feather (the writing tool way before the fountain pen). This scroll makes a perfect A7 sized card. It would be a very cool shaped card design. The scroll was created to specifically coordinate with our 6x8 Caribbean Map stamp set and the Caribbean Map Trio Stencil. In that case, you would first stamp the map, then use the stencil to color in your map, add your ships and boats, your longitudes and latitudes and then use the scroll die to cut out a very cool and detailed map card. The scroll also comes with a generously sized and super detailed multi layered compass die that you can paper piece and layer together. This set would be awesome for scavenger hunts, boys birthday parties, to write old fashioned letters etc. the options are endless. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.