A7 Steering Wheel Craft Metal Die Set
5 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die is a very cool boat/ship’s steering wheel. This die has a great size and would be an awesome focal point on an A7 sized card (5x7 card base size). It reminds me of an old fashion ships wheel like you would find on an old and nostalgic schooner or pirate ship. This die includes a few little word dies including “ahoy friend, matey”. or “seas the day”. Those little words are perfect to be layered onto the steering wheel. This die looks great in our A7 base pop up stand that Scrappy Tails released in its Match 2023 Die collection. Add 2 to 4 of the steering wheels back to back for a very cool dimensional pop up card design. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.