Layering Seagulls Craft Metal Die Set
13 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes several detailed and good sized seagulls, to include different sized standing and one flying seagull. This die set is designed to create your seagulls through the paper piecing of many individual layers. Add different colored wing elements, beaks and feet to each of your seagulls and create very cool coastal, beachy or nautical cards that everyone would enjoy to receive. There are endless possibilities to stack the different paper pieces. Consider to use specialty papers or different coloring mediums to create more interest and dimension. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.