Bird Silhouettes Craft Metal Die Set
40 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is currently on preorder. Please purchase your item today and we will ship it to you on or around June 23, 2023. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will be shipped on or around June 23rd, 2023.
This Metal Craft die set includes several very small flying bird silhouettes as well as a few tiny sand pipers and running San birdies as well as a small ibis bird and a small long legged crane silhouette. These are super simplistic bird silhouettes, that look great as space fillers in your cloudy skies on your cards. This is a great stash builder die due to its great versatility and excellent price point. We designed these little birds to be the perfect size to be added to your Slimline lighthouse pop up cards. They have the perfect size and dimension to compliment your light houses. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Let’s Sail” collection stamps and dies, including all of our beachy, coastal and nautical stamps and dies. Please check out our complete “Set Sail” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.