Ornament Bow Craft Die
82 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This product includes a 3D little ornament bow. Once you die cut your little bow, you will quickly fold in the 4 corners of the bows “wings”, fold the little bow ends under and tighten up your bow (we will have a quick video tutorial on this little paper bow on our YouTube channel in conjunction with our ornament assembly videos). This little bow is super easy and fast to put together and can be created with just about any type of paper, card stock or specialty card stock and even with pattern paper. Since this die is very small, it is perfect for those little scraps that we all have in our craft rooms. The bow is perfectly sized to be added to most of our new ornament designs and also of course to some of our older designs, but you can use this little bow on other projects, little notecards, packages etc as well. The bow measures about 1.5 inches wide by 3/4 of an inch when completely assembled and assembly should only take you about 5 minutes. This die set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.