Outlined Rose Assortment Two Layered Metal Dies
7 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of two layered rose flower metal dies. There are beautiful details in this rose assortment. The metal dies are perfectly sized to be matched up with all of our spring fling collection stamps and dies and can be used as stand alone center piece dies or as accent pieces in your craft and card making projects, they are perfectly sized to fit into our new pop up vase, pop up basket and all of our slimline pop up cards. Most roses are between 0.75 inch to 1.25 inch in diameter. You will receive a nice sized rose assortment which creates 5 different roses, from bud to full blooming roses. You also receive two rose stems with small rose leaves. Each rose as a bottom layer and an intricate top layer to create beautiful intricately detailed roses without the bulk of other multi layered flowers. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers like vellum or mirror card stock to create luxurious roses.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.