Spring Essentials Metal Dies
48 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is a beautiful assortment of spring essential metal dies. There are beautiful details in this spring essential assortment. The metal dies are perfectly sized to be matched up with our flower stamps and dies and can be used as fillers and accent pieces in your craft and card making projects, they are perfectly sized to fit into our new pop up vase, pop up basket and all of our slimline pop up cards. You will receive a nice sized spring assortment, including an oversized grass bushel (perfect as a layering piece in your Easter baskets!), two good sized Easter eggs (one chevron and one flower pattern), a third egg that can be used as a layering piece, a few small flowers to add to the grass, one flying and one sitting butterfly. Feel free to mix and match different card-stock colors, textures and specialty papers.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.