Layering Santa’s Workshop Craft Die
12 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This Metal Craft die set includes a whimsical and fun Santa’s Workshop Craft die. This is a cute and adorable, well sized house die, that has little layers for the windows, door, rooftop etc. You can use all your favorite card stocks to put your own personal spin on the final house decor. It coordinates well with our other “North Pole” die sets, including “Santa’s friends” and “penguin friends”, you can create beautiful little scenes with the house being the perfect centerpiece. The other characters, and the sleds in the penguin set will match well. The house is a perfectly large die set that easily transforms a large greeting card like an A7 card into a North Pole wonderland. This set is designed to work best when used in conjunction with any of our “Christmas Party 2023” stamps, stencils, Metal dies and pattern papers. Please check out our complete “Christmas Party 2023” collection and mix and match your favorite pieces.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.