PREORDER - Ships 12/09 Save 5% Christmas Ornament Bundle
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is now confirmed on preorder. Please purchase your items today and we will ship this item to you on or around 12/09. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around 12/09.
Product Description: This is a 8 piece bundle set with a very limited time savings offer of 5% off (when compared to purchasing the items separately). The bundle ships for free within the USA.
- 3D Fluffy Snowflake Ornament Craft Die
- 3D Pointy Snowflake Ornament Craft Die
- 3D North Star Ornament Craft Die
- 3D Delicate Angel Ornament Craft Die
- Round Swirl Snowflake Ornament Craft Die
- Flat Two Layer Snowflake Ornament Craft Die
- Ornament Bow Craft Die
- Special Bonus: Miniature 12 box tray of tiny and delicate Snowflake Sequins (for embellishing your beautiful ornament projects) - some of the sequins are iridescent and the colors included are shades of white, blue and pink)
Learn more about the various products in their respective postings. We are attaching pictures of each of the products to this posting here. Please check out pictures of all the various ornament samples (using the many die sets) in their respective postings on my website;
This is our exclusive ornament bundle and includes one of each of our new ornament dies. The pointy snowflake, the fluffy snowflake, the North Star ornament and the Delicate Angel are 3D paper crafts and once they are fully assembled they can NOT be folded down. The Angel (with limited adjustments) can be used as a flat die cut Angel on a traditional greeting card. The remaining snowflakes and ornaments in this bundle can be used both 2D and/or 3D, which is the choice of the paper artist. Three of the ornaments in this bundle can be used in conjunction with our previously released ornament base die. The little ornament bow has a slight amount of dimension if desired, but can also be assembled to remain flat on your project. Tutorials will be posted for all of the ornaments on the Scrappy Tails YouTube channel.
Bundle pricing is available for a limited time in our shop - please lock in the bundle pricing while all products are available.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.