Christmas House Roof Add-On Metal Craft Die
8 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is an optional add on metal craft die for our new “interactive slimline sized pop up bird house card”, which will measure 9x4 inches when completely assembled. The bird house cuts out a basic house shape, which we recommend to cut twice from heavyweight card stock. Once you cut your basic house shape, you can use this add on set to decorate your house as a “festive Christmas house”. This set here further adds to the German and American Christmas house set by providing some additional Christmas roofline options. Just add to your existing house roof or replace your roof with one of four fun Christmas roof lines. Included is a 80’s style disco lightbulb roof line, a traditional Christmas light string roof line, a wonky hanging Christmas light roof line and a snow edge, if you would like to ice up your house with snow and ice for a cozy Christmas home. This is a must have add-on!
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.