Countdown to Christmas Advent Calendar Cube Add-On Metal Craft Die
19 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
this is an optional Christmas - Advent Calendar add on metal craft die, which provides you with our small advent calendar box die, an Advent calendar surprise pouch for our new “interactive slimline sized pop up bird house card”. Once you cut your 24 day Christmas Advent Calendar using the Advent calendar add on, you can use this die to decorate the back of your 24 doors with little surprise boxes and pouches. This also has a die included that will stabilize your three dimensional calendar on both sides of your house. Behind the doors you can add our advent calendar mini boxes that can hold our mini stamped Christmas or religious icons. You can of course add a custom message to the little boxes as well. You can also stamp your cute images straight onto the mini surprise boxes. You can also use our mini message pouch to add little stamped icons to the back wall of your advent calendar. We highly recommend watching our YouTube tutorial for all the cool ways that you can use your advent calendars. We included in your die set a tiny second rectangular box that you can use to build a little desk countdown to Christmas display. Simply stamp numbers onto two tiny cubes and start changing out the numbers on the cubes- basically counting down to Christmas and/ or any of your favorite holidays. Included is a Countdown stamp set that allows you to countdiwn to Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween, New Year. Easter etc.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.