German Winter Village Coordinating Craft Die
Out of stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This item has been very popular and is currently on preorder. Please place your order today and we will ship this item to you on or around September 1st, 2022. If your order includes both preorder and in stock items, then your entire order will ship on or around September 1st, 2022.
- This is the coordinating die for the 6x6 inch Clear, High-quality photopolymer stamp set called German Winter Village
- Included are beautiful German Winter village images to die-cut an assortment of different Traditional German houses (known as Fachwerkhaus), as well as a pretty little church, a town center decorated Christmas tree a small city gate, some skater figurines, a girl walking her dog, a loving couple strolling and a boy walking
- Included are five Christmas sentiment die cuts
Directions for metal craft die use:
- stamp your images from the German Winter Village collection
- Gently remove the metal die from it’s packaging and line the inside edges of the dies up to your stamped images. The dies will leave a very narrow white edge around your image.
- As desired, you can color and/or embellish your images before or after die-cutting. Keep in mind that adding dimensional texture pastes, glitters, embossing powders may flatten when you run the image through your die-cutting machine. You may want to embellish your inages after die-cutting.
- Using your favorite die-cutthing machine, lay a piece of paper or cardstock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Once your images are cut, feel free to adore and embellish your projects
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook