Slimline Intricate Lace Borders Die
6 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
This is an Intricate Lace Borders Set consisting of five slimline border dies that are 8.75 inches long . They are an add on feature for the Slimline pop up box die or any other slimline card you design. These can be used to decorate your boxes, they can also be used as bridges if you score them to fit the slimline pop up bbox design. We did not pre-score these borders to allow flexibility to use them in all of your slimline card designs including your flat cards. You will receive 5 dies in this set:
- One 8.75” long eyelet type lace die (cut to desired height)
- One 8.75” intricate shell type lace design (cut to desired height)
- One 8.75” simple shell layer design (cut to desired height, can be used as stand alone due or as a shadow piece to the shell lace design)
- One 8.75” oval heart lace design (cut to desired height)
- One 8.75” simple oval heart lace design (cut to desired height, can be used as stand alone die or as a shadow piece to the oval heart lace design
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- We strongly recommend that you watch our detailed tutorial on YouTube to learn how to use these border dies in your slimline or A7 cards as bridges.
- Please note: if using these as bridges: Use very strong double sided adhesive to connect the borders as bridges to your boxes. To make your Pop up box and your borders/bridges strong and long lasting, we recommend 100lb to 110lb card-stock.
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed pop up bridge installation instructions, please feel free to watch our detailed video on youtube.