Intricate Lace Heart Add-On for Chocolate Heart Gift Box
13 In Stock
Scrappy Tails Crafts
You will receive a metal craft die set (4 dies) that cuts a gorgeously intricate lace heart that coordinates with the heart shaped gift box that once assembled measures 6x6.5 inches that is about 1 inch in height. Please note this is an Add-On die that coordinates with the gift box, which is sold separately. The largest border heart will cover your entire gift box top lid (about 6.5x6 inches). This will cut a solid heart with a beautiful thin heart edge border. The other three nested dies are proportionately smaller. The second smaller heart cuts a very intricate lace heart with little beautiful heart clusters. The lace is gorgeous and doily like and just beautiful when layered on top of a different colored solid heart. The lace heart fits exactly on top of the heart border edge solid heart for a layered effect. You can use one heart or two layered on top of each other for an elegant or Victorian look (see sample pictures for ideas). Also included are 2 smaller hearts. One is solid and one is intricate to match the very largest heart. You can layer these on top of the lace heart or use them as stand alone. They are a beautiful center focal point for a pretty sentiment. This set coordinates with our scalloped heart, our pralines and our cookies/desserts dies as well as with any of this collections stamps and coordinating dies.
Directions for metal craft die use:
- Gently remove the metal craft die from it’s packaging
- Using your favorite die-cutting machine, lay a piece of strong card-stock facing the sharp edges of the die and run the required “plate sandwich” through your machine (please note that different machines use different die-cutting sandwiches)
- These dies are thin steel dies and they work in most available manual and automatic die cutting machines, such as your Vagabond, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Gemini junior, Spellbinder’s Platinum, Big Kick, Big Shot etc.
- Dies work on different thin materials, including paper, cardstock, specialty foiled or glitter papers
- Share your beautiful projects with us at #scrappytailscrafts
For inspiration and technique tutorials, please visit our social media channels on YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. For detailed leave assortment metal die instructions, feel free to watch our detailed videos on youtube.